Thursday, July 20, 2006

THERE ARE SO MANY REASONS TO LIVE...AND DIE...AND EAT...AND TO DIE AGAIN...
I could care less. You’re all fools. I can’t wait to see you fall..and Winter…and Spring! This weather sucks. I swear I saw the devil in the living room last night. The following tunes cools me...



THE COOLER CRIT TOP 18
Esther Williams - ‘Last Night Changed It All’
Homostupids - ‘Caveman’
Still Life - ‘October Witches’
Violent Minds - ‘Hit List’
Carl Carlton - ‘I Won’t Let That Chump Break Your Heart’
Awesome Color - ‘Ridin’
Burial - ‘Distant Lights’
Velveeta Heartbreak - ‘I Shot The Invisible Man’
Monotract - ‘Projectus’
El-B featuring Juiceman - ‘Buck & Bury’
Jimmy Pursey - ‘One Night in Paris’
Digital Mystikz - ‘Ancient Memories’ (remix by Skream)
10CC - ‘Headline Hustler’
Geeneus - ‘Congo’
Funeral Shock - ‘Dead Scene$ter’
Dusty Springfield - ‘Bad Case of the Blues’
T.U.M.E - ‘Love Shortage’
My Own Hands - ‘The Sound of You Slowly Dying’



Now go enjoy a nice bit of crack and read
  • THIS
  • . It’s all you really need. Whether you like it or not, you pathetic trend-hopping loser. See you down at the Tonic!
    P.S. -- Do I need to leave an emoticon to show the sarcasm in that comment?

    3 comments:

    d*rettman said...

    ja.. is swelterin'.. nice call on 'Projectus'.. ez'ly best track on th' disk.. now to see if'n we kin talk em into gittin' Distance or Skream to do the rmx platez.. make go BOOM..

    Siltblog said...

    is that john allen in the photo? eh's lookina little....gassy. someone better get him a flat ginger ale-quick!

    200lbu said...

    Oh you! You are the living end!