Friday, November 21, 2008

PUNK ROCK NERD Q&A = A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH
Above -- A huge Tom Trocolli's Dog fan poses a question to Joe Carducci last night at the Spoonbill and Sugartown book store in totally gay Williamsburg, Brooklyn


Just thought I'd drop by and let you know about a few things a brewin' (if you care) I did my part in getting the word out on Joe Carducci coming to Brooklyn to read. Check out all I done did here --http://www.villagevoice.com/2008-11-19/books/sst-to-bklyn-joe-carducci-speaks/

and here -- http://www.swingsetmagazine.com/pages/index.php

An article I did up on the A7 reunion going on at the Knitting Factory next month will be running in the Voice the first week of December. In the past week I got to talk to Johnny Waste, Jerry Williams, Jimmy Gestapo and Jism from Ism for the piece. Wudda life!

Check out the new 'Icons' issue of Swindle for an interview I did with Penelope Houston. They don't have the piece on line, but you can order from their website if you live under a rock and can't buy it near you – http://swindlemagazine.com/

What else...what else...The Detroit Hardcore article that ran in Swindle last year is being turned into a book. I have signed my life away to a certain publisher and I have to deliver in a years' time or I will be subjected to listening to End of a Year and Whirlpool until my ears bleed. Anyone out there who thinks they got something that'll be good for the book and wasn't used in the article, get in touch.

That's all I got for now. Just wanted you guys to know how great I am.






No comments: